Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Moose at Playgroup

Yesterday, a moose came to our playgroup. I was in the kitchen, looked out the window, and there was a moose on our front steps.

Any decent photographer or reasonably adventurous Alaskan would have gone outside to take a picture. Being 9 months pregnant, I have little to no get up and go so my escape options were limited. And Alaskans keep warning me that moose have a bit of a nasty streak. They're very large, surprisingly quick, and they know it. They don't have to take anything from anyone so they don't. Well, I didn't really want to push the moose's buttons. And chasing it with a camera seemed like a potential 'moose button'.

So, no pictures. I realize it was a wise decision, but I'm still disappointed in myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com